Family Law

How to Challenge an Indicated Report of Neglect or Abuse

Luke Babbie has an extensive amount of experience in Family Law.  He wanted to share the following article with you: Reports of abuse or neglect are made to the New York State Central Register (SCR), which is overseen by The Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS). The purpose of...

read more
by February 1, 2020

All initial personal injury consultations are free. Contact our office regarding any matter at any time.

Free personal injury Case Evaluation